Orlando Youth Alliance offers grants to support local Gay-Straight Alliance / Gender Sexuality Alliance (GSA). You can apply for up to $300 to help with the general operating
expenses of your club. Criteria to apply/rules:
1. Must be a GSA in either Orange, Seminole, Osceola, Lake, Brevard or Polk Counties
2. Must have a financial account set up at your school
3. GSAs can only receive one grant per year. Year after year funding is not guaranteed.
4. Please submit a narrative explain what you plan to do with the grant award.
5. Grant application can be submitted at any time. Decision of grant awards are made within 60 days.
6. GSAs who receive a grant will acknowledge Orlando Youth Alliance on print collateral, website and social media. "Funded in part by Orlando Youth Alliance."
7. After completion of the project which the grant funded (or at the completion of the school year), GSAs shall submit a one-page grant report highlighting how the grant money was used, successes achieved, and lessons learned.
GSA Grant Application